All bonuses and promotions on Karjala Kasino are subject to these General Bonus Terms and Conditions unless Promotion Specific Bonus Terms state otherwise.
In the event of a conflict between the terms set in the General Bonus Terms, the End-User License Agreement and/or the Promotion Specific Bonus Terms (to the extent that specific terms apply to a bonus or special offer), the following order of priority shall apply: (i) Promotion Specific Bonus Terms; (ii) General Bonus Terms and Conditions; (iii) End-User License Agreement.
1. All bonus offers are strictly limited to one: (i) per person; (ii) per household address; (iii) email address; (iv) telephone number, (v) identical payment method/ account number (bank account, debit/credit card) or linked Skrill accounts; (vi) per IP address; (vii) computer (viii) mobile device (mobile or tablet); (ix) e-payment account; (x) application download and/or shared computer (e.g. public library, internet cafe or workplace).
2. All Karjala Kasino’s offers and bonuses are intended for recreational players only, accordingly, any activity which unfairly exploits or manipulates one or more bonuses or promotions offered by Karjala Kasino, is strictly forbidden.
In case where a player or a group of players engage(s) in Prohibited Play in respect of a promotion, Karjala Kasino may, in its sole discretion: (i) limit the eligibility of those player(s) to participate in the relevant promotion; (ii) amend the terms of any bonus or offer; (iii) cancel and forfeit that player’s or that group of players’ offer, bonus eligibility, bonus amount and any associated bonus winnings at any time in respect of that promotion; (iv) charge an administration cost on the player up to the value of the deposit bonus or additional payment to cover administrative costs incurred by Karjala Kasino with respect to any breach of these Bonus Terms to a reasonable level. Where Karjala Kasino has taken a decision that a player is to lose an entitlement to any bonus or bonus winnings following any Prohibited Play, Karjala Kasino shall provide the player with an explanation of the relevant Prohibited Play in which the player has been engaged.
3. Offers and bonuses are valid only to players who have deposited into their active player account with the Website more than $/€10.
4. These Bonus Terms were prepared in English. If there are any inconsistencies in any translated version, the English version shall prevail.
5. When playing in Sweden, you are not eligible to claim any bonus offer.
6. Karjala Kasino may cancel, amend or modify any promotion, competition, bonus or special offer by publishing the amended or modified terms or notice of cancellation on the relevant internet page of the promotion, competition or special offer. Such amendment, modification or cancellation shall take effect following the expiry of a period of 14 days of such publication, or with immediate effect, where required for security reasons, to comply with applicable law or regulation, due to abuse or otherwise where the promotion, competition or special offer is not capable of being conducted as specified as a result of exceptional circumstances.
7. From time to time, you will be granted bonus offers, rewards, promotions and competitions. You will be notified through the website banners, in the list of available bonuses on our promotions page, and by email and/or SMS if you have subscribed to our promotional newsletters. Most of the time, you will receive such offers with no individual conditions, however, sometimes you might have to fill certain conditions to get the offer.
Example: A “20 Extra Spins bonus offered after €100 wagered on X game” bonus will appear in your lobby only once you have wagered the €100 on the specified game.
8. Every bonus comes with Promotion Specific Bonus Terms (in particular the wagering requirement, conversion limit, maximum bonus bet or expiration), which will be displayed when clicking on any bonus banner on the website or from your Lobby > Promotions. In the event of discrepancies between the promotional content of the offer (e.g., email, affiliate website…) and the Promotion Specific Bonus Terms, the Promotion Specific Bonus Terms will prevail. By claiming a bonus, you agree to accept its “Promotion Specific Bonus Terms”.
9. There are different types of bonuses:
9.1 No-Deposit Required Bonus: a predefined bonus amount that would be added to your bonus balance once claimed.
Example: A “€20 Free Bonus” will grant you €20 on your bonus balance immediately after activation.
9.2 “Log-in Spins” or “No-Deposit Required Spins” – these bonuses can be called Extra Spins/ Bonus Spins/ Big Spins/ Super Spins/ VIP Spins or even promotionally specific such as Santa Spins: a predefined number of extra rounds you can play on one or more specific games. Once the extra rounds are played, the total winnings originated from the rounds are added to the bonus balance.
Example: “20 Extra Spins on Starburst” will grant you 20 extra rounds on the Starburst game. If you win €12 playing the extra rounds, those €12 will be added to your bonus balance.
9.3 Deposit Bonus: has to be activated with a real money deposit; its amount is variable as it depends on the related deposit amount. Deposit Bonuses are defined by a percentage of deposit and a maximum bonus amount.
Example: If you get a “50% deposit bonus up to €100 bonus” and activate it with a €200 deposit, you will get €100 bonus added to your bonus balance (50% of €200). A lower amount, like €100, will grant you a €50 bonus (50% of €100), while a higher amount like €300 won’t grant you more than the limit of €100.
9.4 Deposit Spin Bonus: has to be activated with a real money deposit and it will allow you to enhance a predefined number of extra rounds on one or more games.
Example: If you do a deposit of at least 20€, you will get 20 free spins.
10. The bonus money you accept can be converted into real money after it has met certain criteria, usually expressed in the form of wagering requirements, which simply refers to the accumulated amount of placed bets, regardless of the win or loss of those bets. Wagering Requirements are detailed and explained here below.
10.1. Each bonus that requires a deposit has to be wagered 35 times (wagering requirement) before withdrawal may be made (and 70 times wagering requirement on NetEnt games except for Starburst, Twin Spin, Butterfly Staxx, Reel Rush, Fruit Shop and Guns N’ Roses which also carry 35 times wagering requirement). Wagering requirement determines the amount you need to wager with this bonus money in order to convert the remaining bonus balance to real money. The wagering requirement is calculated by multiplying the initial bonus amount with the wagering requirement.
Example: total amount to convert a €10 bonus to real money is €350 (10×35).
10.2. Each bonus that doesn’t require a deposit (deposit-free bonuses) or free spins has to be wagered 50 times (wagering requirement) before withdrawal may be made (and 100 times wagering requirement on NetEnt games except for Starburst, Twin Spin, Butterfly Staxx, Reel Rush, Fruit Shop and Guns N’ Roses which also carry 50 times wagering requirement). Wagering requirement determines the amount you need to wager with this bonus money in order to convert the remaining bonus balance to real money. The wagering requirement is calculated by multiplying the initial bonus amount with the wagering requirement.
Example: total amount to convert a €20 bonus to real money is €1,000 (20×50).
10.3. Immediately after you have completed the Bonus Wagering Requirement, the remaining bonus balance is transferred to your real balance and the bonus is archived. Some bonuses, however, may come with a Conversion Limit which determines the amount up to which the bonus can be converted to real money.
Example: After wagering €350 with your €10 bonus money, there is €45 left on the bonus balance. If the bonus has no Conversion Limit or a limit higher than €45, all the €45 will be transferred to your real balance. If the bonus has a Conversion Limit lower than €45 – let’s say €30, only €30 will be transferred to your real balance and the rest will be lost. The Conversion Limit should not be confused with any Withdrawal Limit mechanism: as soon as bonus money is turned to real, it becomes all yours.
10.4. No-deposit promotions in form of bonuses and spins are often given to existing depositing customers to introduce new games and as small loyalty gifts, or to new customers to get a full experience of our platform and offerings without making a deposit. These promotions are for entertainment purposes and therefore limited to a maximum cash win/withdrawal of up to $/€100 (Conversion Limit).
10.5. Bets placed on all versions of the following games will not count towards your wagering requirements: All Video Poker games, All Roulette games, All Quick Play games, All Blackjack games, All Rush games, Hi Lo Fever, All Baccarat games, 3 Card Poker, Blood Suckers, European Roulette, Football Studio, Jackpot 6000, Keno, Big Bang, Blood Suckers, The Wish Master, Dead or Alive, Lucky Angler, Jack Hammer 2, Cloud Quest, Tower Quest, Pearls of India, Treasure Island, Mega Moolah. If the player placed bets on any of the games mentioned above before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of a player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal.
Please see the full list of which games contribute towards your wagering requirements here.
10.6. When a bet abuses the betting system – regardless of which game it was placed on – it will not count towards a player’s wagering requirements. If the player placed single bets equal to or greater than $/€4 or $/€0.50 per line, or 15 percent of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal. In addition, if a player deposited with Skrill and placed single bets equal to or greater than $/€2.50 of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal.
10.7. Bonuses are intended to extend your fun and give you some additional value for your deposits. The use of bonus funds purely to progress through the bonus stages is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to games such as The Wish Master, Cloud Quest, Tower Quest, Pearls of India – can result in the winnings being voided. For example (but not limited to), playing Netent’s “The Wish Master” with an active Bonus, activating 3 “wishes” to then leave the game and come back and collect the feature payout once the Bonus is gone.
11. All daily bonuses (daily promotions) are subject to a $/€200 maximum unless otherwise stated. Deposit Match Up only applies to the first deposit made by a player on a single day unless stated otherwise.
12. If a bonus code is not entered during the required deposit transaction, the player will not be eligible for the bonus associated with that bonus code.
13. Unless stated otherwise, all promotions run for 24hrs (7am -7am GMT).
14. Additional Bonuses are issued in good faith by Karjala Kasino as an incentive for players, or as a token of appreciation for returning players who have continually shown their patronage. They are only intended for players who use the Karjala Kasino website for fun or entertainment purposes and will be denied, declined, or retracted from players who abuse the spirit of this offer.
15. Game winnings from “free spin” or “bonus” features initiated with bonus funds, but completed after the bonus has been wagered, lost or forfeited will be removed.
16. You will not be able to receive nor claim any new bonuses or offers while you have a pending withdrawal in progress. Once your pending withdrawal has been processed by our staff, or cancelled by you, and there is no pending withdrawal in place, you will be able to receive or claim new bonuses and offers. The aforementioned clause will also apply should there still be an available balance in the player’s active Karjala Kasino account.
17. Other requirements may be set, according to the type of bonuses. All bonuses and any money won from that bonus will be erased from the players account after 21 days of inactivity. This only applies to players with a remaining bonus balance.
18. Karjala Kasino reserves the right to remove prize credits from the accounts, or deny a cashout request, of any players who fail to comply with any of the above conditions. In the event of a dispute, Karjala Kasino’s decision is final and not subject to appeal.
19. Karjala Kasino is committed to “CARE” – Customers Are Really Everything. We have implemented a professional customer support team ready to assist you 7 days a week from 8am to 00am CET. Drop us a line on our Live Chat or email us in email@example.com if you have questions or need support.